We all absolutely LOVE this chicken recipe! It happens to be a big favorite at our house. The kids actually love it, and my hubby just loves it, and I also love it too. I cook this chicken recipe for the dinner menu alot! It is actually crispy, really full of flavor and also baked, not fried! It happens to be made up of just three ingredients: which are crushed Corn flakes, some grated Parmesan cheese along with of course, some Ranch dressing! YUMMY So here is how you do it:
Amazing Ranch Chicken Ingredients
3-4 fresh boneless, skinless succulent chicken breasts
1/4 cup of fresh fullcream butter, melted
1 (1 ounce) packet of Ranch seasoning mix dressing
1 cup of nicely crushed Corn flakes
1/2 cup of grated fresh Parmesan cheese
Amazing Ranch Chicken Instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to around 375° degrees F. Carefully spray a 9×13 clean glass cooking dish with some cooking spray.
- Add the fresh Ranch mix, along with the crushed Corn flakes and also the Parmesan cheese into a very large clean freezer bag.
- Shake very well so as to mix all the ingredients together.
- Next dip each of the chicken breasts into the butter, and afterwhich drop into the bag. Seal bag shut firmly and proceed to shake very well so as to coat with the ranch seasoning mix. After they are well coated proceed to lay the chicken into the cooking dish. Rine and repeat with the rest of the chicken.
- As soon as all the chicken has been nicely coated, sprinkle with the remaining ranch seasoning mix onto the very tops of the chicken.
- Lastly bake the chicken for about 40 to 45 minutes.