Easy Red Currant Cupcakes
I am going to diverse again from chicken recipes to make a post about this recipe i found earlier. I like easy recipes and this one is no exception taking only 15 minutes to prepare and a further 15 minutes to bake. The full recipe can be found here at Redcurrant cupcakes
For the Red Current Cupcakes Ingredients you will need:
For the cakes
- 125g Whole Butter that has been at room temperature
- 125g of Unrefined muscovado sugar
- 2 Egg (organic and free range is always best)
- 125g of Self raising white flour (for extra nutrition try a wholemeal flour)
- 2tbsp Milk (pasturized or raw)
For the cupcake icing
- 100g Redcurrants and also a few extra for decorating the cupcakes
- 300g Unrefined golden icing sugar
I tend to like garnishing and these are garnished with some nice fresh redcurrants on the top of red currant frosting. The original recipe was posted on Julies Redcurrant cupcakes please go there and check it out.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.